Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gaming Coins FIFA 09 ULTIMATE TEAM-what Game Settings Should I Use To Get The Maximum Amount Of Coins?

FIFA 09 ULTIMATE TEAM-what game settings should i use to get the maximum amount of coins? - gaming coins

I've heard some people have more than one thousand pieces per game. If yes, please tell me what you play and heavy, and other information.

1 comment:

Kaiserci... said...

Jeu 4 minutes on average in the legend. If you are good, you can play for Real Madrid because they defended very slow to Chelsea, but they are difficult. Get fast progress and achieve on their defense. If you win more than 1000 Get up a half star team and you get 99 on the front if you want a bigger bonus the team. I like 1100 - 1300 per game.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mudd shoes cast. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator