Thursday, February 11, 2010

Myspace Hide Status Comments Tweaks How Do I Hide Things On MySpace?

How do I hide things on MySpace? - myspace hide status comments tweaks

I wonder if you please, how do I hide my MySpace friends, comments, written on the boxes on the left (the letter that says about me, television, music, etc.) and the section that says height native city of the relationship between the state, etc.? I have tried to use web site design, but the affixing of posters on the side, and I do not want banners, unless someone knows how to get rid of flags. I would be grateful for any help. Thank you.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Of course, please give the best answer. :)
Copy and paste the code on their ID card to meet in part.

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; style. "Katamari Right Column Gen 2.0
() Http: / / abrax.us / Katamari / RightColumnGen.php
. Friend Space (display: none;)
. Space friend. orangetext15,. Comments friends. orangetext15 (display: none;)
. friends Comments (display: none;)
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / style>

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; style. "Katamari Left Column Generator http://abrax.us/Katamari/LeftColumnGen.php ()
. ProfileInfo td.text td (font-size: 1px; visibility: hidden;)
. Td.text a img ProfileInfo (visibility: visible! Important;)
. Comments friends. Imgonlinenow. ProfileInfo td.text div img (display: none;)
. interestsAndDetails (display: none;)
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / style>

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; style. "Katamari Header Generator
() Http: / / abrax.us / Katamari / HeadingsGen.php
table.blurbs td span.orangetext15 (display: none;)
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / style>

s 2.0 said...

http://abrax.us/Katamari/SectionManager. ...

[Proto type] said...

Book your profile private

C3 said...

This is nowhere, adding that he had a lot of codes http://www.myspacegens.com/index.php

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mudd shoes cast. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator