Tips on playing drums louder? - drum shield tips on playing drums louder
Hey, I'm not new to play drums, I have some years of experience. However, it seems that I took a little getting used to playing on a range of current and learn with harder on an acoustic game. Any tips on how you play louder? I know it is strange to think of playing the drums louder, but the place that I play on a drum and a microphone shield has drums, cymbals, helps an be little more, but the case and the system is a little quieter. Advice or weaknesses that you might think would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
4 comments:
Personally I would not recommend, with different colors or drums in performance, if possible. In particular, the stick ... If you are heavier sticks that are used for the fatigue itself.
It is necessary to train himself to beat the drum properly. Some is muscle to obtain weapons used to more work, but it takes a very small part of it. The trick to a lot of drum sounds can not hit hard ... to combat. Think of a whip ... if they cracked the upper hand moves very slowly, since the tip is moving fast enough to break the sound barrier, creating a small sonic boom when to crack.
What you need is the same idea, but on a smaller scale. What you need is the Moeller stroke. There are three strokes Moeller, Moeller play Low (useful for a quick hand and, as stated early sixteenth or eighth notes on the HI-Hat), half of Moeller (useful for playing hard knocks) and Moeller text (useful for Lound REALLY pushing play). All thesand stroke, by hitting a "whip" motion of the drum very quickly, without having to drive your muscles hard.
Video A full description of each of these techniques can in Dom Famularo vicfirth.com in the series of video lessons to be found. (See below for the sources of URLs).
Good luck and happy drumming!
Why don'tu just press the battery more
Gee, I do not know ... Hit Em 'most difficult?
Many professionals use a large drum for their live performances. You could try to keep up with the bigger battery, heavier. You do not want to play only more difficult to beat drums and cymbals to death. One type found at the top to the right places and the height is a good idea. You can go with heavy meals, but you do not know what kind of music played.
Post a Comment